cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization was already cancelled but money is not credited back to my bank account help!

SOLVED
Yirendral
Contributor

Authorization was already cancelled but money is not credited back to my bank account help!

payment authorization.pngcanceled auth.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Authorization was already cancelled but money is not credited back to my bank account help!

@Yirendral 

Talk to your card issuer to release the funds from the pending authorization. It’s held in reserve for the merchant to claim but merchant cancelled it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Authorization was already cancelled but money is not credited back to my bank account help!

@Yirendral 

Talk to your card issuer to release the funds from the pending authorization. It’s held in reserve for the merchant to claim but merchant cancelled it.

View solution in original post

Yirendral
Contributor

oh! i will try that thanks!

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@Yirendral 

Yeah, and save a copy of the PayPal transaction details as pdf (click Print Details) and email it to your card issuer if they need proof that the authorization was canceled.