Australia

Macoypogi21
New Community Member

I sell my iphone online and then someone bought it and said deliver it on usa ... after a week of waiting ... the package arrived on usa ... after that they said that i need to pay 400 on the bank account they provided... also they said thay i cant get the money if i dont deposit on the account .... is that scam ... this is my first time to use paypal ... thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macoypogi21

SCAM.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal never tell you to send funds to another payment processor especially if you are the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macoypogi21

SCAM.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal never tell you to send funds to another payment processor especially if you are the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.