Attention: Joe, Anna, Tiffany Ellen or Jennifer

FJPuniser
Contributor
Contributor

Attention: Joe, Anna, Tiffany Ellen or Jennifer 

Please stop reading this email/message if you are not one of the above recipients.

Kindly forward this email to one of the above recipients only.

This is not a new request, its been pending for 6 months now.

Please note, I don’t want to talk to a BOT or receive scripted replies.

Objective:

1. I am trying to remove the USD $50.77 (AED 191.30) from my PayPal account, back into my credit card ending with <removed>, as per last request form Anna/Joe – I have verified my credit card.
  2. This refund must be done manually by PayPal staff as its not possible to do it from the front end. Since It has been established, my PayPal Staff & myself, that PayPal has no support for AED currencies.
  3. Nothing else can be done, everything suggested by PayPal has already been tired in the span of last 6 months.
  4. In short: I NEED MY AED 191.30 CREDITED BACK INTO MY CREDIT CARD ENDING WITH <removed>.

Problem:

1. ‪PayPal charged my credit card for $50 for an unauthorized transaction on Wall Mart which was not made by me.
  2. Wall Mart refunded $50 to PayPal, however PayPal decided to credit AED 191.30 to my PayPal wallet on 25 October 2017.
  3. For last 6 months I have been trying to either use these funds or withdraw them back to my credit card.
  4. Neither has been possible despite doing everything told my PayPal
  5. It has been established, my PayPal Staff & myself, that PayPal has no support for AED currencies.

I have already tried everything recommended by PayPal:

1. When I tried to create a AED wallet under manage currencies I get error.
  2. I tried to transfer money to a different currency option and move AED to USD, I get error message “Sorry — your last action could not be completed.” Detailed Steps Taken
  3. When I try to create a customer service ticket using “Report an issue” I get the following error “Let's try that again. Looks like something went wrong on our end.”
  4. Hence, anything I do from the website on this AED balance, it results in an error.

Detailed Steps Taken:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.                                                 [OK]
  2. Click on PayPal balance at the top left hand-side of the page. [OK]
  3. Click on Manage currencies.                                                 [OK]
  4. In the Currency Conversionsection, enter the amount and select the original currency of the money then the currency to which you want to convert.                   [OK]
  5. Click on Calculate to preview the results of the currency conversion through PayPal. [OK]
  6. Click on Review Exchange to transfer the money.                    [OK]
  7. Click on Exchange Currencyto confirm the transfer.                    [ERROR]

Solution:

1. Kindly, immediately, without sending more scripted emails, remove the USD $50.77 (AED 191.30) from my PayPal account, and put it back into my credit card ending with <removed>.
  2. If you still don’t understand, please call me and I am happy to explain this again.

ThankYou,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.