Asking for credit card details during payment

ATUL2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Friends,

I am trying to make a payment on flex bus site for booking tickets , but while selecting the payment method as pay pal , it is asking for the credit card details, although there is an balance in my pay pal account, not sure why the credit card details are needed. Need help ,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ATUL2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for the reply, the issue has been resolved, actually i had added my bank account in pay pal and the validation process was pending due to which this issue appeared, after successfully validation of the bank account added in pay pal i could make a payment and the pop up screen to add the credit card details didn't appear.

Thanks .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi ATUL2,

It sounds like you may be hitting our internal security, which is requiring a backup payment method (in this case a card). If this is the case, you'll need to add a card to complete the purchase. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

ATUL2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for the reply, the issue has been resolved, actually i had added my bank account in pay pal and the validation process was pending due to which this issue appeared, after successfully validation of the bank account added in pay pal i could make a payment and the pop up screen to add the credit card details didn't appear.

Thanks .

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Thanks for letting us know the situation was resolved. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!  🙂

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.