Apple failed to take payment for my order - There is enough balance on my account?

Sepr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

A while ago I made an order on Apple.com to order an iPad. I made sure there was enough balance on my Paypal account so the payment could be processed.

I can see that there is a payment pending (apple has the authorization to take the money of my account), yet today I received an email from Apple where they state they didn't manage to complete the payment?

Part of the mail apple sent me contained this: "We're attempting to process your order, but have encountered an authorisation issue. Please log into your PayPal account to ensure all your details are correct. Order processing can only be completed once we have obtained payment authorisation."

Can anyone tell me what I need to do here to make sure apple can take the payment within 7 days? otherwise I will lose my order (and I have been waiting for nearly a month now for that iPad :()

With kind regards,

Sepr

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.