Anyway to speed up payment?

Bonnie102
New Community Member

Ok so this might sound like a dumb question, but I was wondering if there was any way to speed up a purchase.

I bought an item on the morning of Tuesday (23rd), and I got an email from PayPal saying the payment would be completed between 25th-29th. 

The order still says pending, and PayPal took my money out late on Wednesday (24th). Since it's Friday today and tomorrow is the weekend, I don't see how it will be processed by Monday (29th).

I wanted it for Halloween night (31st) so I ordered express shipping as I assumed giving over a week with next day shipping it would get to me on time.

I guess I stupidly assumed PayPal would start processing the order on the Tuesday morning that I placed my order, which would have given a reasonable amount of time for it to be completed by Monday, which could mean the order could be processed on Monday/Tuesday and delivered by Wednesday. 

(I guess it's an eCheque, had no idea there was a difference, and it's not an eBay purchase)

I really need it for the 31st so if anyone could give me some advice that would be great.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

it sounds like an echeck,link a credit card so IT WILL BE INSTANT TRANSFER

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.