Any money i send is set on hold

Tytova10
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Any money i send from my PayPal balance to another person is set on hold for 24 hours by PayPal until it clears it, everything was fine but this started to happen lately, keep in mind its direct payment that i send directly from my PayPal balance to another one account, it’s not payments through ebay. Why is this happening to me? I even verified my account with my credit card hoping that this problem stops happening but it is still happening which is really annoying.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tytova10 

Are you talking about friends / family payments or goods / services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tytova10
Contributor
Contributor
Im talking about good and service payments, i was always doing them without my money that i send to another one gets on hold, but now any payment i do gets on hold until PayPal clears it, did my account get unverified or did this happen when i did multiple chargebacks recently so PayPal started setting all my payments on hold to make sure the other people are safe? Or this is a new policy? Or is it because when i pay someone through goods and service i use my adress instead of keeping the shipping adress empt? Im confused
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tytova10 

I think that their security has kicked in and checking your transactions due to the number of chargebacks.

But only customer services can answer that one for sure as they can view your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.