Amora Coffee Transaction still Pending for about a month now

PrincessKeira
Contributor
Contributor

It was on August 18 when I discovered that there was a transaction on my account that I didn't make myself, but from a company that I got a sample of there coffee from. I had went to the website itself and cancelled it the same day that the transaction took place. The money from my paypal account was already taken so I called the company about it. They said that since I cancelled it before it was completed I should get a refund within a month or so. I still don't have my money refunded yet and I was wondering what can I do to get it back now?

The Transaction is still pending on my activity feed for about 19 days now. I went to the resolution center to report it but it said I couldn't because of the type of transaction it was....I just want my money back that I didn't get anything for!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrincessKeira 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PrincessKeira
Contributor
Contributor
So all I have to do is wait for a few more days possible until the transaction is cancelled automatically. Ok I'll wait and see until then if I have it. Thanks for the help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.