Am i able to cancel a subscription through paypal?

Shmopie
Contributor
Contributor

I had a subscription with an app called "Anghami" it's a music app but i lost my email and pw and it's charging me for money every month to renew the subscription and it was through paypal , am i able to remove it  through paypal as well ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Tbolton1970
Contributor
Contributor

Yes  you should be able to cancel automatic recurring payments to this merchant via paypal, however don't forget you also have the ability to contact the bank tour card is through and dispute any future recurring payments as cancelled recurring.  They should do a chargeback which will notify the merchant you have discontinued your subscription.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Tbolton1970
Contributor
Contributor

Yes  you should be able to cancel automatic recurring payments to this merchant via paypal, however don't forget you also have the ability to contact the bank tour card is through and dispute any future recurring payments as cancelled recurring.  They should do a chargeback which will notify the merchant you have discontinued your subscription.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.