All Payment i send went on PENDING

besicbarca
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have annoying problem. I verified my Paypal account: phone, mail, added VISA card and verified but always when tried to send money to my friend it went on PENDING and after few days it went on REVERSED and then i need to wait few days to receive REFUND. What is the problem and what to do? I send many and many mails to Paypal support but never got answer.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@besicbarca 

Is your friend in the same country, if so then it could be an issue with their account, check out this link that applies to your country.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@besicbarca 

Is your friend in the same country, if so then it could be an issue with their account, check out this link that applies to your country.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

besicbarca
Contributor
Contributor

No. I waiting payment from Ireland. I can see that payment in my paypal dashboard but it said: PENDING. I contacted my bank and everything is okay on their side. What to do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@besicbarca 

Your very confusing not sure if you are buyer or seller, payment pending to the seller or refund pending to you OR just a payment pending to you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

besicbarca
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to sent money to my friend and it went on PENDING and after some days it got REVERSED. My friend try to send money to me but on his dashboard is PENDING.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.