All PayPal payments are declined at check out when shopping online for no apparent reason.

annalynne
New Community Member

I’m trying to check out after shopping online, payment is required in order to have curbside pick up in a few hours. I’ve already been on hold on the phone with PayPal for more than an hour. All forms of payment through PayPal are being declined without explanation. My balance is large, my credit card card available balance is sufficient, to my knowledge there has been no unauthorized activity on my account and there were no notices of any wrongdoing or issues with my account. very very frustrating to say the absolute least. i’ve checked everything to make sure it’s updated which should not have been a problem anyway, I have used PayPal payments recently without a problem. I’ve gone through the health center and done everything that they’ve asked. I’ve tried making payment from my phone and I’ve tried making payment from my iPad I’ve tried using the balance and I’ve tried using the credit card. Nothing works. Any ideas what’s going on? Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @annalynne,

Welcome to PayPal Community! 

I understand that your attempt to process the payment using PayPal is being denied. I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this. There could be several different reasons for the payment being declined or your transaction won't go through. Here is a link with more information on how to troubleshoot if your money sending attempt is being declined. If the issue persists, please contact customer service by clicking on Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website

I hope you find this information helpful!
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

luvdogs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @annalynne,

I get error messages when trying to use my debit card as my preferred payment method.  It started happening when I had trouble on one website, and a few days later on a different website that I always make payments with before, I got an error message also.

luvdogs_1-1618816644951.png

Did you ever get this resolved?  🤔

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.