Algis

GYM1
Contributor
Contributor

I send money in wrong email but paypal my wife informed that got money in different email.paypal defraud me and I send more money in wrong email and again paypal inform that money arrive but inform in diferent email. I send <removed> but paypal send message in <removed> .I try open case but paypal no open,writte complaint but nothing.how I can return money,please

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

GYM1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,I send money in wrong email .  how can I to take back money?please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @GYM1

Sorry if sending a payment to the wrong email address has caused frustration. 

I'm guessing that you sent a personal payment which we don't offer any Buyer Protection for. The reason for that is when you send a personal payment, you are sending this money expecting nothing in return like cash. If the payment was sent to the wrong email and you don't have a cancel option in the transaction details, I'd recommend sending an email to the party that received the payment to ask if they will refund it. 

Regards, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

GYM1
Contributor
Contributor

SORRY,WHO NEED TO ASK ABOUT REFUND ??? I send money in no existing email.and interesting that I send in wrong non existing email but paypal send message in good email that money come and I think thats ok and send more money but paypal defraud me cause writte that money come.

Login to Me Too

GYM1
Contributor
Contributor

I send in no existing email who no have paypal,no have normal bank credit card,bank. example wrong email_lalala@com but good email_ la.lala@com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.