Add number- Quick security check- Issue

KJWood84
New Community Member

I had money sent to my account. I went to claim it and link a bank account. I go though the steps on adding my bank account information. It takes me to a screen that says quick security check. Add number. I add my number that is registered to my account, but it says number not registered. I have talked to PayPal customer service. They have not helped me out. Half of the time I don't think they understand. Could some please, help me out. Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

vince46
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like no one has an answer to the problem stated by KJWood84.  I have the same issue (i.e. PayPal say my mobile number is not registered to my account).  And yet it is.  Is it possible the security mobile number they are looking for is the phone number associated with my bank account?  Can anyone confirm that hypothesis? 

Login to Me Too

Preciouspee737
Contributor
Contributor
Remove quick security from my pay pal
Login to Me Too

Preciouspee737
Contributor
Contributor
Remove quick security from my pay pal
Login to Me Too

Preciouspee737
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t be able to send money out on my pay pal asking for quick security check and am not be able to use the number i use to open it ..remove quick security check on my pay pal account thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.