Add funds for a refund & buy postage? - totally flawed system!!

beelzebomb
Contributor
Contributor

So an eBuyer wanting a refund, opened an Ebay refund case and so my Paypal account is showing negative pending a refund. I go through the Ebay refund process and eBay wants to charge me over £3 for a dvd return - no way! So I try to generate my own label via Royal Mail - who use Paypal... So of course, because Paypal is showing a negative balance I can't use my account. So I try to add funds to Paypal and get the screen just hanging at: "Please wait while we process your request. This may take a few minutes". It doesn't work.
So I can't use my Paypal account, I can't print a correctly priced postage label. What the HELL am I supposed to do? Does no-one at Paypal think to apply any common sense to this scenario!?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

beelzebomb
Contributor
Contributor

Right, I have found a solution for anyone in a similar position - log out of Paypal, clear history and cookies, purchase label via Royal Mail using Paypal as 'guest', DON'T use auto-form-fill robots or it will also try to create a new Paypal account for you and you will end up going round in circles. So there you go - but for the love of god, this should be such a simple task!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

beelzebomb
Contributor
Contributor

Right, I have found a solution for anyone in a similar position - log out of Paypal, clear history and cookies, purchase label via Royal Mail using Paypal as 'guest', DON'T use auto-form-fill robots or it will also try to create a new Paypal account for you and you will end up going round in circles. So there you go - but for the love of god, this should be such a simple task!!

Login to Me Too
Solved

beelzebomb
Contributor
Contributor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.