Add card to Revolut and Paypal charged a fee

Camell
Contributor
Contributor

Why? And how I get my money back? This card will not use on paypal and paypal steal me money from revolut. I need help. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Camell 

Whenever you add a card PayPal makes a temporary charge to confirm the card with the 4-digit PayPal code. Once you successfully confirm card, PayPal refunds it. Issued refunds to cards may take a week, up to 30 days for card issuer to post refund to your account.

• If you do not act to confirm your card by entering the 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
  • If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you  may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Camell
Contributor
Contributor

You write something on different issue. This is not on this post! From my account was robbed money. I wait response from paypal now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.