Add card is still required

rafmyn
Contributor
Contributor

i have added my visa to my paypal account, this one got validated

when i want to process the payment on a website, it opens a paypal window where i give my credentials

but they ask me to add a credit card, even if i have one linked to my account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rafmyn
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, i found the reason why...

I added a VISA card to my account, i opened the website and try to purchase

Unfortunately they ask me to add a card...

i tried once to add my card and saw that they only accept MasterCard or Discover... so no VISA

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, 

@rafmyn 

Since you have linked your card you must need to confirm it too so you can use for any purchase or transaction. 

Linking and confirming your debit or credit card helps protect your account:

• It increases security within the PayPal community.
  • It confirms your identity and verifies that you own the card associated with your PayPal account.
  • It limits the risk with stolen credit cards and fake identities.

When you link your card to your account by authorizing PayPal to charge a small amount, PayPal generates a unique random code which displays on your card statement. Only the legitimate owner of the card has access to the statement. For this reason, this process limits the risk connected with stolen credit cards and fake identities.

https://www.paypal.com/lu/smarthelp/article/why-do-i-have-to-link-and-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-car...

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too
Solved

rafmyn
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, i found the reason why...

I added a VISA card to my account, i opened the website and try to purchase

Unfortunately they ask me to add a card...

i tried once to add my card and saw that they only accept MasterCard or Discover... so no VISA

Login to Me Too

Mishra
Contributor
Contributor
My withdraw money not credit my bank account is complete 10days please slove this problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.