Account transfer

Ambery
New Community Member

I have a PayPal transfer and my bank has successfully debited it a few days ago. But I don't know why the merchant did not receive the payment from Paypal. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Ambery,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If the merchant doesn't see the payment you sent, it could be because it was sent to the email address that has yet to be added and confirmed on their PayPal account but there may be other reasons. If you have yet to receive the item or service you purchased, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1344. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking us to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.