Account restriction

Farhod787
Contributor
Contributor

My account is blocked my Paypal system. for 5 days I cannot make any purchase from ebay neither via Paypal nor as a Guest. I contacted to Ebay and my Bank, both of them told that Paypal put restriction. I contacted to Paypal agents several times, according to them sellers on ebay are not safe. They advised me to buy from another sellers. I send this screenshot to 4 sellers, they also did not understand what is happening. I cannot buy anything from ebay from any buyer. Even I tried to buy EBAY gift card sold by Paypal using my paymal payment method. Still they found this transaction unsafe and did not let me purchase. Why I cannot buy for my money anything from EBAY? Why anybody on ebay cannot explain how to remove restriction? All of them reffering to their system, but none of them know how the restriction came. it is my worst experience with Paypal. Because of PAYPAL I cannot purchase anything from Ebay for unlimited period. and I have to purchase from Amazon. Paypal Agents advised not to use Ebay until they lift the block, but they did not tell who, when, and how will lift the block. I really hope that I will not to have use Paypal anywhere in future!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farhod787 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farhod787 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nicotat
Contributor
Contributor

Not any help at all. It continue about 2 weeks and no-one from PayPal customer service like to help me. I have received doze of auto emails with Dean and Alex signature in rotation! In emails common information (se below) and nothing about what exactly PayPal need from our company and personal from me! "Great service"! 

Please advice anybody how break this wall of not understanding and indifference.

Here's how to add this information to your business account:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Business Profile icon and select Profile and Settings.
3. Click 'Update' beside "Business information."
4. Click 'Edit' beside "Your business information."
5. Click 'Add an official bearer' under "Owners, directors and connected parties."
6. Add the requested information and click 'Save.'

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.