Account and customer support nember

Temp20210121f
Contributor
Contributor
Ever since my PayPal account somehow got switched to a business account I have had nothing but issues and problems with PayPal. Now I'm getting refunds on purchases I made and instead of going to and staying in my PayPal account they're issuing refunds to my Paypal account and then PayPal is sending them to my bank account which as far as I know I never authorized or set up that to do.I believe my account is set up to where if I purchase something with PayPal and there's not enough money in my PayPal account it will take it from my bank account but I never agreed to have any money that was sent to PayPal to have it automatically shipped to my bank account without me doing it or my permission.what I'm absolutely wanting help with is just anybody that could give me a phone number that will get me to PayPal to where I can actually talk to a human being and not be told that I need to handle my problem online.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.