Account Problem

ajeelyousef
Contributor
Contributor
Can you tell me what the hell is wrong with my account please and how can I solve this problem asap I need to send money
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajeelyousef 

Not sure how we can possibly know the answer to that one, you haven't even said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ajeelyousef
Contributor
Contributor
Hello kernowlass, and thank for you reply. Currently my account is limited. I can't recieve or send money. They asked to provide them with information to confirm my identity but I can't actually. I've tried multiple times and this error message keeps popping up everytime not allowing me to send the required documents. In response to where I live, I live in Kuwait but I selected Saudi Arabia as the country that I live in due to lack of knowledge. This is my problem, and I hope you can give me a solution, thank you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajeelyousef 

As paypal is country specific then its not only against paypal rules to open a paypal account from another country equally it won't work for you and you will never be able to verify it.

Best thing to do is close that one (if you can, may not be able to) and open one in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.