Accidentally made seller inactive

JollyPhonics
New Community Member
I thought someone had hacked my PayPal account so made Apple itunes inactive. This was resolved (I hadn't been hacked). I can't seem to make Apple iTunes store active again. PayPal is now rejecting automatic subscription payments to Apple iTunes. My kid needs the Reading Eggs program (previously paid for monthly). Anyone know how to make this seller active again in PayPal?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Carluned
New Community Member

How did you make it active again? I did that by accident with my Disney plus account. Thought my apple music took a payment when I unsubscribed but it was my Disney plus that took the payment and before I knew that, I made all payments from Apple & iTunes store inactive ... 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there. 

Welcome to the Community!

If you have cancelled a subscription or billing agreement with a merchant, you would meed to go to the merchant website directly to reactivate the subscription.

For iTunes and Disney plus, this might not be possible until the next payment is due. When the payment tries to complete processing, you will receive an email advising that the subscription has been cancelled. It would be at this point that you can then go to the merchant website to reactivate the link to your PayPal account.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.