Accident money sent wrong email need to have reverted, unable to reach out to the unintended email

Adamentia
Contributor
Contributor
Accident money sent wrong email need to have reverted, unable to reach out to the unintended email
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adamentia 

If you want advice you would need to say how you sent it ie which paypal option and how you funded it ie which funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adamentia
Contributor
Contributor

I sent it as friends/family.  The person i sent it to tried returning it to me, but because they had a pending negative balance, the refund sat pending for over a week to ultimately be cancelled due to them having issues with their account which in the end results in me being completely **bleep** out of my money!  its not fair at all.  I would have even accepted a partial refund if anything, but now i lost $700 that i cant get back.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adamentia 

Sorry but if you can't answer both the questions that i asked you then i can't help you anymore.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adamentia
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
did i not answer the questions?

I sent the money as friends family to somebody in my contacts that was the wrong email, and the money was funded by using my paypal balance which was $700 of my balance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.