Accept payment

Glen71
New Community Member
A payment was sent to my PayPal account by coinbase and the said action is required. I'm to log into my PayPal account and accept the payment in order to receive it. But when I log in there is no payment to accept and i cant find anything pending and don't know where to look for payments pending. Does anyone know where to look. Ok I checked transactions too and later was frustrated so i filed a flag to the company and they will take 3 business days just to look at it. Does anyone know what i can do with this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Glen71,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community! 

I understand you're having trouble accepting a payment, and I'm sorry to hear that. If the payment isn't showing within your PayPal account, you'll want to ensure your email and phone number are both confirmed. If they're not, the payment will be unable to link to your account. I also recommend referring to our Help Center for tips on how to spot a fake or phishing email. That way, you can confirm the validity of the email. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.