About my case

Akshay11
Contributor
Contributor

Hii...i am akshay <removed>..and 23 December,2018.i message from this guy'can you sell your Instagram??'so i say yes..because i had to pay my college fee's...my father's not afforded to fee's.this guy to sell my account 1100$ and this guy say me....i pay you half payment in paypal then you release passcode.. i say ohk ..so this guy send me 669$payment and i received payment..then i released passcode..but when i say my other half payment..then this guy blocked me in Instagram.and claim created in paypal'item not received'..so paypal result'buyer favor so i don't know what to do... even i have all screenshot(chats,payments screenshot)all,and i proof of his conformation email"how our service affected to you" and this guy reply me "i feel good at the moment,whould like to close the deal first before i make anymore comment"even i have this email screenshot but i don't know what to do... this is my case id = PP-D-19841064.and i have 8 days left to reopen this case. So please help me anyone...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Akshay11
Contributor
Contributor
Please sir,help me i want my account or my payment..please help me

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Akshay11

Sadly there is not a lot you can do, there is no paypal seller protection for virtual / digital items, you can sell them but at your own risk.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Akshay11
Contributor
Contributor
Please sir,help me i want my account or my payment..please help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.