About card payment

Vishal34
New Community Member
My card is enabled for international transaction. Also my card is verified in paypal. But while sending it always giving error Declined by Card Issuer. My card is accepted world wide. How to solve this problem ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Vishal34,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with making a payment using PayPal. Here is a Help Center article going over possible reasons for the declined transaction : Why was my payment declined? . On occasion a Card Issuer may request additional verification, based off of the error provided I do advise to contact your Card Issuer to make sure no verification is required. If your Card Issuer does not reflect any problems with the transaction, I advise to contact our Customer Support Team directly for additional assistance with this concern. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.