Aalam

AalamShair
Contributor
Contributor

I wanna ask that can we receive or send payments for bitcoin trading? Is it legal in PayPal to receive or send payments for bitcoin?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @AalamShair ,

You can always buy a gift card and exchange it for "BTC Currency" on Paxful.com !

It is more secure and you will respect Paypal Community Guides.

Good luck sir,

Outleino.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @AalamShair ,

We invite you to read our Community Rules and Guidelines.

You will find that "Crypto Trading" is prohibited on this platform, any Crypto deal will get your Paypal account suspended for at least 180 Days !

The suspension contains : "You cannot send money" & "You cannot Withdraw Money to your bank account" for the duration of the suspension

Good luck sir,

Outleino.

Login to Me Too

AalamShair
Contributor
Contributor
I see there are many bitcoin companies which are paying payments in PayPal . Why don’t PayPal just ban them doing so? I mean there are many companies like okcoin , 99bitcoins, paxful etc and so on. Why don’t PayPal ban them? These companies just receive bitcoins though other means from customers and pay them payments in PayPal. Is it illegal doing so ?
Login to Me Too
Solved

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @AalamShair ,

You can always buy a gift card and exchange it for "BTC Currency" on Paxful.com !

It is more secure and you will respect Paypal Community Guides.

Good luck sir,

Outleino.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

AalamShair
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thanks a lot sir and one more question is there that I’ll do trading in bitcoins through my own bank accounts and will just receive payments in PayPal and will withdraw it to my Payoneer bank card. Is it safe or still against of PayPal rules ?
Login to Me Too

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @AalamShair ,

What you need to do is that you buy Digital Gift Card from companies like "Google","Netflix" etc ... with your Paypal account or Bank Account !

Then you go to Paxful and exchange the gift card bought from the foreign website for the BTC you needed !

Btw, You will receive BTC Currency on Block-chain or any other Crypto Wallet you are using and not on Paypal !

Good luck sir,

Outleino.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos .

Login to Me Too

AalamShair
Contributor
Contributor
Yup you’re right sir , I’ll receive BTCs on other wallets . There is a company named Sipira.com, they pay payments in PayPal. If I buy BTCs on other wallets and send them to Sipira.com and they’ll pay me in PayPal. Is it ok sir?
Login to Me Too

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @AalamShair ,

I never heard about this platform of Crypto Selling but i saw that is written : "Sipira.com is a new reliable crypto exchange that offers great service and low fees in order to exchange your bitcoin into fiat currency sent directly to your PayPal account." 

That fiat currency is not known sir, but to be safe on Paypal i'am assuring you that "Paxful" Method is better and safer !

Good luck sir,

Outleino.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos .

Login to Me Too

AalamShair
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks a lot sir. You’re so helpful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.