ALL Activity ... .

Farceical
Contributor
Contributor

I click on ALLLLLL Activity and it lists ONE item only. How do you find ALLLLLLL Activity as in ALL activity ... meaning ALL as in ALL the activity from the past month or so ??????????????????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Farceical
Contributor
Contributor

I guess the Community Forum (no slight intended here) is PayPal's way of making the customer do their own customer service work. Very clever.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Farceical. I know how important it is to be able to find the information you want in your PayPal account, especially when it comes to transactions. I hope the following guidance is helpful.

It sounds like you are expecting to see more transactions in a report. If you are using the Statements link on your Activity page, and you selected All Transactions when asking for a Custom Report, the output would reflect the transactions you see in your Activity. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq1007 for more information on generating reports.

However, you can view all of your transactions just by looking through your Activity. Changing the date range or using one of the built-in filters will allow you to adjust what is displayed.

If you completed purchases but didn't log in to your PayPal account when going through a merchant's checkout, those transactions will not appear in your PayPal account Activity. Guest Checkout transactions are not included in a customer's Activity since they were completed without logging on. It's not possible to associate a transaction with an account if a login didn't occur when the purchase was made. Please see https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq1999 for more information on that.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.