AIRPODS from Bearpod

Kssmith13
New Community Member

Had anyone used Bearpods for AirPods. I think they may be fake. Some of their info is definitely fake. They call themselves beaoplus on their site. Headphones online comes up on online PayPal receipt. Can't find them anywhere online. Thinking I made an error in judgement.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MarcusNorton
New Community Member

Did you buy them? I'm having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Mark303
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a pair of Powerbeats Pro wireless pods from the same company but the site was memipods.  They shipped me a fake/clone and when I questioned them the claimed they were real but they clearly are not.  I had to dig through their site to find the beaoplus name as the parent company.  

Login to Me Too

Fakebeatspro
Contributor
Contributor
I just received fake beats Powerbeats pro headphones from Memipods. Were you able to recover your purchase?
Login to Me Too

Mark303
Contributor
Contributor

This was a bit of a drawn out process but the short answer is yes.  I had several emails with the memipods(bearpod) and they initially offered me 10% refund and I could keep the product.  I said no and expected the full refund to which they replied with the email below:

Hi there,

Sorry again for the inconvenience. But if you insist on full refund, you have to send back the goods first and pay for the shipping fee. It will take you too much time and efforts because of the international shipping. The shipping fee sometimes can be dozens to hundreds. In addition, if the parcel is damaged or lost during the shipment, you will also be responsible for it. It is really not worth to do that.

So consider all of these reasons, how about we refund you 20% and you keep the goods, that is $32?

Wish you reconsider the matter.

Thanks & Best Regards

Anna

This was going nowhere so I filed a dispute with Paypal Credit and they refunded the full amount to my account this week.  My advice is to work directly with Paypal and save yourself the headache of trying to deal with the fraudulent vendor.  FYI, in their first email response to me they claimed the product was not a fake!  It's interesting that there is no info on the website anymore.  I mentioned this to Paypal too.  Good luck.  I hope you get your money back too.

Login to Me Too

Less305
New Community Member
I just fell from them too. The deal was to good to be true I should’ve known better.
Login to Me Too

Westeros33
Contributor
Contributor
My 14 year old daughter bought Airpods off of a company called Myhydros. After waiting over 2 weeks I decided to try to find out what was going on. Their parent company is Beaoplus and they sell through Shopify Inc. The only contact information they had on the website is an email address. The Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram links do not work. I emailed them and filed a fraudulent claim with my bank because I found a ton of people complaining about the many many companies these scam artists use to either sell knockoff items or they never send the item at all. Next I'm contacting Shopify Inc to let them know this company is using them to defraud people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.