A important query

Kushal1
Contributor
Contributor
So my account has been permanently blocked, May be because i used my friend's card(by his permission) and in the card statement i provided showed his name instead of mine that is obvious. But now i can't do anything, what happened is happened. Now help me in a query. I purchased a product from a website a week ago and paid through paypal(this account) now if i cancel or return that product, will i receive refund, if yes, then where and in how many days. I paid through card (linked to this account) at that time.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kushal1 

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/my-refund-is-completed,-where-is-my-money-faq3954

Refunds to cards take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kushal1
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, i know refunds may take upto 30 days. I am patient in that regard. My actual question is that as my account has been permanently blocked, so in this case will i receive refund in my card and will it be normal time taken or a bit more.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Kushal1, the refund timeframe will not change even if you're account has been permanently blocked. Once the refund has been issued, PayPal will not cause any further delays due to your account standing. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.