A few problems with PayPal

dustie23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I have few problems with my PayPal account. First, I have problem with Upwork money withdrawal, every time I try to transfer money from my Upwork account to PayPal, I get the message that it's rejected. I don't get the message why it's rejected.

Also, I am not able to pay anything with my PayPal on the internet, it just says that this payment method is unavailable. And again, I don't know why.

I wrote messages to Upwork support and still did not get any answer. Does anyone know the solution? Should I activate my PayPal account somehow, or something? I verified my email adress.

Please, answer ASAP, if you can. Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dustie23 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

You also haven't said what funding source you are trying to use to make that paypal payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dustie23
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for trying to help. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

But I don't understand what funding source you are talking about. My PayPal account is connected to my "Visa Electron for Internet Payment" bank card (bank account) but I am trying to pay directly from my PayPal, not my Visa card, I mean from my PayPal balance if you understand me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dustie23 

Read this policy that affects your country.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.