3REFUNDS OVER A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR

Maefindlay
Contributor
Contributor

I am very dissapointed in the lack of refunds that I have been unable to recieve. This is the third time i have tried The first 2 I have given up on but the most recent one I have been trying since 01/09/2020,There seems to be a lot of transactios with China and I have returned my unwanted goods to the  return address and contacted the seller but without even a reply.I still have proof of postage, The details of the article is...

Transaction ID 12G01755TR932092   Fashion design-Portable wireless smart air pump    £19,99. It was ordered on the 30/06/2020  and returned on 01/09/2020 at a cost of  postage£3.10 and it was posted to Y&G F2P  UNIT 5 TRIDENT WAY SOUTHALL UB5LF.I have contacted the seller on several occasions with no success.Could you please look into this matter and  let me know of  the outcome.  Thank You Mrs Mae Findlay

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maefindlay 

You should have used paypals dispute procedure as these China sellers will do anything to not have to refund.

For a start they have dispatch depots in your country but the returns depot is in China.

Secondly if you don't send with tracking then they know you would lose any dispute.

Lastly if you had activated the below link and won a dispute and paypal had given you the China address to return the item then you could have claimed back that return postage cost.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Sadly if you have already returned it to the wrong depot with only proof of postage its too late to go down the dispute route now so PLEASE avoid these in the future.....

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.