30 days refund lying by paypal!!!

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
Hello paypal always say the refund your money Will be up to 30 days. I talk today to my Bank he say me if your bank is in SEPA countries and any financing institution send you money for example refund they must be in your account in next business Day. Bank in SEPA cant hold your refund money longer. And paypal can send your money when they want because they are not a bank and not in SEPA and they have profit from all refunds that why going longer to see your refund in your bank. They dont need send refund immediately to your credit or Debit card. So when somebody here say you your refund was send by paypal to you and your bank is In SEPA and you wait Long Time for money is not your bank problem but paypal they hold your money without reason. And say they send refunds immediately is not True.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RafalPietrzyk

Paypal say up to 30 days for CARDS.

If its your bank account then once its COMPLETED and not PENDING then it is credited to your Paypal Balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
I talk to my Bank Just for information about my refund what was status completed by paypal in Friday morning bank told me they get nothing yet from PayPal. And if bank is in SEPA they must send you money to your account in next business Day is that SEPA regulations. But they dont see yet any received refund on my card even write on paypal my refund is completed they Say me propably paypal dont set money yet becuse paypal is not a bank Just Financial institution and is not obligate to send refund stright away. No matter what they Say and 30 days is only for that this institution like paypal make profit from refund money that why send money or Debit or credit card make longer and that why lots of people say bank dont get ang refund after week or two. Becuse paypal have 30 days to send refund. Even they Say they send refund immediately.
Login to Me Too

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
That say me my Debit Card provider in my Bank.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RafalPietrzyk

If its a CARD debit or credit then that is NOT a bank transfer and so can take up to 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i talk you about that you say paypal send refund money immediately when refund have status completed. And my Bank Debit card provider say not any refund they received from PayPal is that mean what i told paypal have 30 days to send your money to Debit or credit card even is write on you paypal account the refund is completed. So dont say me please paypal send straight away all refund when refund was full completed in Friday morning and Debit card provider get nothing yet from PayPal. Is that you inform people wrong you must change paypal rules and write. Paypal have 30 days to send your refund money on cards even if write your refund is completed. Any Way why refund still not in my Bank? I talk to them yerserday also and they Say nothing yet received from PayPal. If that Will be back straight away on my Debit Card from shop not using paypal i Will be have funds now because they are obligate to do that by SEPA regulations. But paypal is not a bank and they send money to Debit or credit card when they want. No matter is write your refund is complete that only mean. Paypal get your money to refund and when they send is Just paypal choice and they inform people wrong they send money straight away because they Will be see send any money from PayPal on my Debit Card but they get still nothing.
Login to Me Too

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass i talk to my Bank on Twitter they Say me '' as the time frame depends on the sender'' So is everything about the paypal when they send me money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.