2nd Stimulus check 01/06/2021

LeoVirgo8616
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received 2nd stimulus check? Will we really have to wait until tax time to recover the payment ?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
wells fargo said they made all stimulus funds sent to them available on 01/01/2021 paypal is the one in control of those funds now and the irs said most likely that if there is ANY error that they will likely not be issuing replacement checks or anything that you will just need to claim it on your 2020 return if the GMP tool doesnt reflect any updatez or says unavailable then probably no stim right now and that means if you claim kids or eic it will be late February most likely before they can even issue a refund of anything to you. the tool shoes the exact same info for my 1st stim and this one but i got 2st one on the day it said ,4/29 but this one still nothing and paypal acts like they dont know what anyone could possible be talking about....what stimulus ...direct deposit? we do that? no way you got one like thst before? they tell me to contact irs .... irs says it was sent no issue talk to bank... bank says yep we got it and sent it to paypal ask them...paypal says "what money?"
Login to Me Too

Andee8380
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal told me the same exact thing yesterday .... They see no deposit and gave me instructions on how to set up direct deposit when I asked why my stimulus was scheduled to be deposited into my PayPal account on 1/4/21 not how do I set it up 🤔🤔🤔 ... Clearly paypal needs to get it together
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having same issue. I have notice wells fargo is temp closed at the address in sioux falls. I've contacted everyone including consumer finance division. This is fraud and pp can't do this **bleep** by doing anything with our money
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get it fixed
Login to Me Too

Yoshi49
Contributor
Contributor
At least you were able to speak to someone because i cant get anyone on the danm phone!!! Rediculous im sick of them.
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
Well I added cash to a card that isn't active anymore by accident and I can't freaking get hold of these **bleep** either. I say we the people need to file one hella lawsuit. For one. Paypal is illegally holding our stimulus. They can not do that. They seriously locked thousands of accounts up then all of a sudden they on news how they are making billions with investment. Yea our stimulus money and cash deposits they have locked up
Login to Me Too

Yoshi49
Contributor
Contributor
A class action public law suit **bleep** yeah!
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
Well I am checking it out . Because yesterday I went to a store and deposited cash to paypal card. And we'll what happened. Still a zero balance even with the receipt paypal can't seem to find the money so. Now I am not only out 600 stimulus add 140 to that amount. I get the run around. Can't speak to anyone. Same game I'm sick if the **bleep**. So I am checking into the class action lawsuit. Paypal is frauding the american people like crazy. Here we are fighting for our money and they got it on lock. Like wtf. Paypal. Everyone should close em down . Don't use them or anything they have to do with. I am.
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
The information disclosed in this conversation does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship. We respect your privacy. Your personal information will only be supplied to the chosen business, who may contact you using modern phone equipment, which may include auto-dialers and text. Consent is not a condition for purchase or hire. Privacy Policy You have entered the conversation. Waiting on operator... Amanda has entered the conversation. Amanda Hi, I am Amanda. How may I assist you? I can see you are still typing, please take your time. Visitor I want to see how to start a class action lawsuit on paypal Amanda We may be able to help you with that. Do you mind explaining the situation in a bit more detail? Visitor Paypal has fraudulently locked up thousands of people's accounts the date the stimulus was to be deposited . All of a sudden a prepaid account has a negative. Balance. How.is that possible it's a prepaid. Card. It isn't. So in order to unlock accounts u have to pay what they say the amount is. When I paid mine. And I looked at the transaction it said a positive amount for corporate reserve. Then a negative then a positive. And they can not explain it. Still can't find my stimulus Amanda Please give me a few moments to read your message. Visitor Okay. Now also cash deposit are being lost in cyberspace and even with receipt paypal can not find the deposit. Amanda I understand. The lawyer may be able to help you with your concern. Visitor You can't speak to anyone and.inky get a computer help. Amanda May I ask where you are located, city and state? Visitor East prairie missouri It's happening to thousands of people in the u s. And other countries Amanda I understand. Thank you for briefing me on the situation. Do you mind holding for a moment? Visitor No I'll hold Amanda Thank you for holding. The lawyer best suited to assist you is unavailable to chat at the moment, but I can have someone from our legal team contact you as soon as possible. What would be the best number for us to call? Visitor Thank you [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Amanda Thank you. In the event they miss you by phone is there an email that they can send their contact details to? Visito Amanda May I ask your name? Visitor Edina archie Amanda Is there anything else that you think that the lawyer should know or might find helpful prior to contacting you? Visitor I have also report to consumer finance division Amanda I will mention that to the lawyer. Is there anything else you would like to add? Visitor I don't have the money to pay a lawyer Amanda The initial consultation is free; however, the exact fees will depend on your case and our lawyer will be the best person to help you with that. Thank you, Edina. I will forward this transcript immediately and request you are contacted as soon as possible. Visitor Okay Amanda I will request that you be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Visitor Thank you Amanda Thank you! Is there anything else I can help you with? Visitor No ma'am Amanda Thanks, I will now be ending this chat. Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. The chat session has ended. Type message to Amanda here... Send
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.