#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

44ginal
New Community Member
How can ok find out if .y payment is pending
Login to Me Too

MATCO1
Contributor
Contributor

anyone receive their stimilus money yet??

Login to Me Too

Tabbybabe51
Contributor
Contributor
So I was supposed to receive my stimulus payment on my paypal account today. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how it works or maybe how long it takes for me to get it
Login to Me Too

NieceyPooh
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their 3rd stimulus payment thru paypal??
Login to Me Too

3gurlsnapug
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their stimmy $$ from march 17th
Login to Me Too

smiller1030
Contributor
Contributor

No buddy, sorry, I called PP customer service, and she said they would for sure be on there today, just not sure when. PayPal accounts are through Wells Fargo, and they have been having all kinds of problems from what I've read online, so we are waiting on them to release the Stim Payments to PP. Honestly, in my opinion, I don't think we are gonna see them today, and who knows, maybe not even tomorrow. My kid needs diapers, I haven't a penny to my name, literally, and I can't access this money the IRS has given Wells Fargo. Sorry had to rant a second. If anyone out there knows something, please share. Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

Jessicad912
Contributor
Contributor
It's 2:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time where I am still no deposit of third stimulus anybody else not get theirs yet? Not sure if I filed taxes too late or not I filed March 8th was when they were accepted. Still not showing any update of my refund at all. Anyone in the same situation?
Login to Me Too

Tabbybabe51
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting on mine. Its currently 3:15 PM and still have not received anything. It's not even showing pending deposits
Login to Me Too

Pastorjp
Contributor
Contributor
I tired of the irs stating my stimulus was released today and still its not in my PayPal account and I'm ticked off at both sides about it.
Login to Me Too

mmusgrove1970
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received their stimulus money yet

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.