#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Buterphli
New Community Member
For the last two months I have received my SSI check two days early with paypal being where it is direct deposited too. This month however it has not been deposited yet. Is this normal? Or can it fluctuate days every month?
Login to Me Too

HollyeDee
New Community Member
Does anybody know how long it takes after you cash your stimulus check for it to show up and your PayPal account because it's been over an hour it says it's been approved but nothing is still there... Thank you anybody
Login to Me Too

Dave781
New Community Member

I know Paypal is offering to cash stimulus checks without a fee for a limited time.  Does anyone know if this applies to 2020 tax return refunds that were actually the second stimulus that never showed up?  I never got my second stimulus and had to claim it on my 2020 tax return.  They issued it as a refund.  Does anyone have experience with cashing this type of check and if fees were collected for doing it?

Login to Me Too

Haley1991
New Community Member
I have used PayPal to cash my pay roll checks before and I never had an issue with it. I have my stimulus check now and I want to cash it using PayPal but I'm scared it will have me write void on the check before its approved since its such a large amount. Will they approve my check before having me void it out?
Login to Me Too

Kandykane3
New Community Member
MY stimulus check was sent to my old paypal account how do I get them both
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.