cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor

#2021 stimulus deposit time

Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
101 REPLIES 101
JonnyBergesch
Contributor

Re: #2021 stimulus deposit time

We haven’t received our stimulus deposit yet and the IRS portal says deposit on the 17th. Where’s my refund gave us a date of 3/11 for our federal refund and it was deposited Into our Paypal account on that day at 3:12 a.m. It says in the Paypal deposit terms that they’re suppose to deposit 2 days early, but apparently that doesn’t count when it comes to government payments!! 😒 This is the first and last year we will be using Paypal for our tax money or anything else for that matter!! We have had nothing but problems out of this account since electing to have our federal refund deposited into it! Fingers crossed our Stimulus payments drop in the morning first thing, with no issues!
JonnyBergesch
Contributor

Re: #2021 stimulus deposit time

I’d also like to add, We filed with Jackson Hewitt the last 6-7 years and used the American Express Serve card for our tax refunds, with no issues whatsoever. They ALWAYS deposited our funds at least 2 days early, sometimes 3! We received the last two stimulus payments into that account ON THE FIRST DAY THEY WERE SENT too! We’re really starting to regret trusting Paypal after everything this account has put us through.
Christina0510
Contributor

3rd stimulus check deposit?

Has anyone gotten the 3rd stimulus check deposited into their paypal account yet?
msebonyw
Contributor

NO FUNDS ASSEST

PAYPAL WON'T LET ME HAVE MY STIMULUS MONEY AND I HAVE SOME MORE MONEY COMING I'M DISABLED I CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR MY MEDICINE TODAY AND I'M ON HARD MEDICATION I DON'T WANT TO TURN TO NO FAMILY AND I TRY TO TALK TO THEM AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN HELP ME I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ANY CHARGE SO MY ACCOUNT AND HE HOLDS THAT I HAD WAS DROPPED BY THE OTHER COMPANY THEY JUST DID THAT FOR A FORMALITY THAT'S IT THE PAYPAL WON'T EVEN GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY FRIENDS AND THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT UP JESUS THERE WHO ELSE GOING THROUGH THIS????
MRDnice
Contributor

Re: NO FUNDS ASSEST

Well then I would stop using this banking method right away also
Staggered
Contributor

stimulus, paypal, wells fargo?

Since paypal direct deposit is a custodial account through wells fargo. Does that mean our stimulus is being held till the e 17th? The second stimulus i received in about 2 days and I'm trying to figure why it's taking so long or should I start asking questions. Had anyone else received their stimulus direct deposit as of today March 16th 2021? And I'm speaking on the $1400 third stimulus passed March 11th.
Kuriomato
Contributor

Stimulis 2021

Does anyone know when the IRS will give PayPal the stimulus payments if we used Direct deposit 

JonnyBergesch
Contributor

Re: Stimulis 2021

The portal says we have a DDD for tomorrow, so I’m hoping to wake up to a deposit alert. Our tax refund this year was scheduled to be sent from the IRS on the 11th and we received it into our PayPal account at 3:12 a.m that morning!
Kuriomato
Contributor

Re: Stimulis 2021

I have a feeling it wont after reading allot of other comments