#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Jcoultas79
Should see payment posting by now but nothing any ideas
Login to Me Too

Shiby
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jcoultas79 

Thank you for the post. Please refer to this article for more information about stimulus payments. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Shiby

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

That post doesn't help its not even updated to the current formats of the stimulus check
Can you pls post an updated version or a timeline where we will get the stimulus payments

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

hi @Shiby  can you please post relevant topic that isn't outdated the information in that linked article is wrong and old and doesn't help I get you work for PayPal but please at least post  current information and not last years stimulus payment info as its wrong and doesn't apply to this stimulus

Login to Me Too

Wlf0428
Contributor
Contributor
Is PayPal holding Stimulus checks again?
Login to Me Too

Jenn1962
Contributor
Contributor
You know that Wells Fargo handles the stimulus payments? Wells Fargo has announced that they will not begin releasing the money until 3/17.
Login to Me Too

Wlf0428
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn’t know that.
Login to Me Too

msebonyw
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL WON'T LET ME HAVE MY STIMULUS MONEY AND I HAVE SOME MORE MONEY COMING I'M DISABLED I CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR MY MEDICINE TODAY AND I'M ON HARD MEDICATION I DON'T WANT TO TURN TO NO FAMILY AND I TRY TO TALK TO THEM AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN HELP ME I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ANY CHARGE SO MY ACCOUNT AND HE HOLDS THAT I HAD WAS DROPPED BY THE OTHER COMPANY THEY JUST DID THAT FOR A FORMALITY THAT'S IT THE PAYPAL WON'T EVEN GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY FRIENDS AND THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT UP JESUS THERE WHO ELSE GOING THROUGH THIS????
Login to Me Too

MRDnice
Contributor
Contributor
Well then I would stop using this banking method right away also
Login to Me Too

Christina0510
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten the 3rd stimulus check deposited into their paypal account yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.