20 $ Transfer in pending statut since 27 days ?

ineedhelpplss
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ,
I need help please about a transaction that i did 27 days ago and its still in the pending statut and i dont know why even i contacted the person i sent the money to , he told me it s pending in his side too and there is no button or something to accept the payment i really need help to resolve this issue it s already a month and whenever i contact paypal support they send me an automated message about transactions possible statut, i dont need those kind of anser because am done waiting and i need an actual response about when my money is gonna be sent to my recepient or in another case how can i refund it into my balance again if it s not able to be sent .

NB :
- My trasaction ID : 1TV90533ND056690Y
- I payed this transaction directly via my paypal balance i didn't used a card or bank account
- Date of transaction 03/01/2019

- Statut of transaction : pending

- a screenshot : https://imgur.com/Dp8MmvZ

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineedhelpplss

No you don't always get the option to convert it, he needs to ADD $$$ as a receiving currency and then it should show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineedhelpplss

What country is your seller in?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ineedhelpplss
Contributor
Contributor

i sent the payment from my mexicain paypal to an european paypal ( france )

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineedhelpplss

Not sure why you sent dollars then !!!

They accept the euro currency in France.

Its probably pending because he hasn't added $$$ as a 'receiving currency' to his French paypal account, if he does then the payment should show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ineedhelpplss
Contributor
Contributor

if it's the case he should receive the payment and been asked t convert it in his local currency but he only got a statut saying ( " en attente " ) there is no button for him to confirm or decline the payment :
here is a screen of his french paypal :
https://ibb.co/pRhF0QW

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineedhelpplss

No you don't always get the option to convert it, he needs to ADD $$$ as a receiving currency and then it should show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ineedhelpplss
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks that really worked 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineedhelpplss

Glad it worked but its a shame you marked your own post as the solution rather than mine Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.