2 recent transactions not showing up in my feed

NixieOndina
New Community Member

I recently made two large purchases ($300+) that went through (money was taken from card and was received by seller) that aren't showing up in my transactions feed. There was an issue with one of the items I bought and that I want a refund for. The seller is ignoring me and telling me to go to the USPS despite solid evidence that the damage happened on the seller's end and could not have happened in transit. I started a refund request with eBay but mistakenly closed it due to some confusion as I've never had to deal with something like this before. I called eBay support and they said I'd have to go through PayPal owing to the refund being closed. When I logged into PayPal, the transaction was nowhere to be found. I've checked twice, on two separate devices. The transaction has been completed. My bank account shows that money was paid through PayPal to the seller on eBay. The seller obviously received the money or they wouldn't have shipped the item.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NixieOndina,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a problem with a purchase. If the transaction is not showing in your account, it's likely that you completed the payment as a guest, by typing your card information in at the time of transaction instead of logging in to your PayPal account. Guest transactions are not part of your account and would not show up. In order to have a record of your transactions and the ability to open a dispute, making the payment through your account is needed. This affords the most protection all around.

You can contact customer service to see if there are any options related to the guest payments.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.