The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

lenineprasad
Contributor
Contributor

i created business pro account in sandbox and when i call dodirectpayment service it throws error.

10548 : This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

i done it same before a month it work fine but now it shows error

helps could be appreciated. thanks,

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post the correlation or debug ID from the API response please. 

Login to Me Too

seemagnath
New Community Member

I also face the same issue mentioned when I call dodirectpayment using SANDBOX.

The Error repsonses are the following:

[CORRELATIONID] => 800701d6d6bae
    [ACK] => Failure
    [VERSION] => 85.0
    [BUILD] => 36082234
    [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10548
    [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Invalid Configuration
    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

Please help to resolve this issue

Login to Me Too

kitsunechris
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me;

09-22-2017 @ 14:00:22 - Parsed Response Array
(
    [TIMESTAMP] => 2017-09-22T13:00:22Z
    [CORRELATIONID] => 30bccce7602d6
    [ACK] => Failure
    [VERSION] => 119
    [BUILD] => 36082234
    [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10548
    [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Invalid Configuration
    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.
    [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
    [AMT] => 2.50
    [CURRENCYCODE] => USD
)
Login to Me Too

cdata
New Community Member

Same error here too: PayPal gateway has rejected request. This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions (#10548: Invalid Configuration). This error only started showing up in the past week or so. We're using the same configuration/API settings as before. With Sandbox mode it throws a slightly different variation of the error: There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later. Running in Magento 1.9.3.6.

We're getting close to the live date for the shop, so any help in identifying the cause would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

hi all, 

so this is an issue on our side with upgarding to Pro, at the moment the sandbox is not allowing accounts to switch on Pro, we're working on this at the moment and hoping to get a fix soon. will keep this thread posted. 

Login to Me Too

MrKB
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem with the SOAP API. I've also tried using curl with NVP and I get the same result.

Login to Me Too

narender
New Community Member

Hi,

Have you FIXED it already? Cause i am facing the same issue over Merchant Pro DEVELOPER account.

Login to Me Too

slstay
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same error message. My business sandbox account does say "Business-Pro" but when I try a test purchase I get the message "This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions." Is that due to the issue you're having on your end Paypal?

Login to Me Too

sunithra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I got this error code 10548

How can solve this issues 

1. {TIMESTAMP: "2017-10-07T09:42:46Z", CORRELATIONID: "84484bb53ceb0", ACK: "Failure", VERSION: "65.1", BUILD: "36082234", …}
    1. ACK:"Failure"
    2. AMT:"10.00"
    3. BUILD:"36082234"
    4. CORRELATIONID:"84484bb53ceb0"
    5. CURRENCYCODE:"USD"
    6. L_ERRORCODE0:"10548"
    7. L_LONGMESSAGE0:"This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions."
    8. L_SEVERITYCODE0:"Error"
    9. L_SHORTMESSAGE0:"Invalid Configuration"
    10. TIMESTAMP:"2017-10-07T09:42:46Z"
    11. VERSION:"65.1"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.