Having serious issues with Rest API

wfwfreelance
New Community Member

I am at my wits end.  I have a business and I am trying to get Paypal API set up.  I did it by myself and it worked great, went into Sandbox and no issues.  I had an issue with my hosting and so I had to start all over.  Now I am getting "Curl Library error" and "API Credentials are incorrect".  My developer says that it is fine on the backside, but when I try on the front side it doesn't work. 

Now to get even weirder, the first part works, then I get to the second and third and they don't work at all.  Then my developer got the error "XXX Email is not confirmed with Paypal" 

I needed this up like three months ago and I don't understand why it isn't working.   

I reached out to my theme developer to make sure it wasn't something on their side and they said that I had the API credentials wrong, but I am positive I have them correct. 

Yes I already applied and was given live API, but I want to make sure it works in Sandbox before I go live.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, in this case I suggest to open a request with MTS so that it can be investigated as we need your Sandbox account email, ClientID etc.. and we will run some test with your credentials using the same methods you are using to see that everything is working correctly. Open a ticket with us by loading this link https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/ and at the bottom click on "Contact Support". Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.