what to do receive payments via credit or debit or netbanking?

Abhijitp_2
New Community Member

Hi

I have to receive payments via credit card and debit cards. It is allowing only for Paypal users, not for card payments. So please help me resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Carlos

Hi @Abhijitp_2 ,

This all depends on a number of variables. The three most common being where your account is based, where the buyer account is based and what product you currently have integrated.

Your account: Depending on the country your account is based out of, there may be regulatory restrictions that prevent you from receiving funds not associated with a PayPal account. 

Buyer account: Depending on the country/locale of the buyer, there may be regulatory restrictions that prevent them from paying via credit/debit card without first creating a PayPal account and linking a confirmed credit/debit card. 

Product: By default, one of our base checkout products is Express Checkout, which does not offer a guest checkout option. Other products may be available to you depending on the origin of your account. Most notably our free product, Website Payments Standard. 

Should none of the above three be applicable to your scenario, please file a support ticket directly at https://www.paypal-techsupport.com.

Sincerely,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.