subscriptions

mkoslosk1
Contributor
Contributor

I just paid an organization annual dues and they forced me to set up an annual subscription; there was no other option. I have no intention of sustaining an annual subscription with them, but am having difficulty in figuring out how to cancel the subscription (the instructions on the confirmation email were completely incorrect). I can find the account by going to settings>profile>payments>manage payments>selecting the organization. When I get there, I do have the option to "cancel." However, given that I just made the payment, I don't want to cancel the payment I made but only future scheduled payments. How can I go about doing this? Do I just need to wait until the current payment is posted through my bank and then cancel?  Any insight is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @mkoslosk1

Welcome to our Community Forum! Great question! Cancelling the subscription on our end should only cancel the billing of service, so you should be able to cancel that subscription anytime you want and still receive the product you ordered. If your subscription ends up cancelled before the time-frame you paid for, I would recommend first reaching out to that merchant's Customer Support, and then if necessary, you can open a dispute through our Resolution Center.

Thanks for reaching out!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.