@scam @Minecraft @refund

Temp20231023AT
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I am in very hard situation. My son bought "rank" on Video game called "minecraft" and when I contacted owner of the server for refund, he treathed me that he will Ban my son from the game if I ask again. I probably dealing with some young scum, but I want my money back! No matter what, he refuses to refund money and blocked me everywhere. What should I do? I want my money Back as owner saying that he will take my 380£ and Ban my son forever so I should forget about it. But its a scam. Help me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

HI there MAntas500423.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. These situations can be very concerning. If you authorised a payment through your PayPal account to Minecraft, it might not be possible for the relevant teams to process a refund on this payment through your PayPal account. 

If there was no service received after the payment was processed, you should try following the steps that can be found here to file a dispute on the transaction on PayPal.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.