"This transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations"

LeahMF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Our long term client is getting an error when paying us. This is our first time encountering such an error. Payment is being made from AUS to PHL (Philippines). We tried canceling our invoice & re-sending but the same error message. Can someone help us, please?

Paypal Error.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

RebootSupply
New Community Member

Me too. I got send an invoice from a supplier in Japan. Tried to pay it but got this error. I am in Australia also.

Login to Me Too

LeahMF
Contributor
Contributor

I tried calling Paypal customer service but due to the high volume of calls, they don't assist this type of concern over the phone. We can only send them a message. I hope someone could give us an answer.

Login to Me Too

MITAKE
Contributor
Contributor
I had this problem and fixed it by going to my Account Summary page and Confirmed my identity. Apparently from time to time they block a payment to confirm the Account owner. PAYPAL INFO - If you’re experiencing issues using some of your account functionality, like withdrawing or using funds, sending money or adding funds to your account it’s likely we need you to confirm your identity. To do this, please log into your account and follow the notification icons, or visit Confirm Your Identity page to resolve.
Login to Me Too

COOPERVENTURES
Contributor
Contributor

My account is fully verified but still having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Skein
New Community Member
Same issue with us, we are also located in Australia. Our account is fully verified. Our customers payments are being declined when checking out through our website and when paying PayPal invoices.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.