"Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

michelelowell

Hi!  Does anyone know what this error means?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

RJ_GOOMBES
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to accept money from a friend, but it only gives me this error and doesn't help anything. I tried verifying my email, resetting my cache and cookies, and even restarted my computer, but nothing actually seems to work no matter how many threads i go to. What am i supposed to do??? I just want the $100 he sent me.

Login to Me Too

CPTR
New Community Member
Hey I was just having this issue and fixed it. Turns out my address had an ! Instead of a 1. Make sure your billing info is correct
Login to Me Too

SusanMiller2456
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem but it won’t let me link me card on to any of my accounts I called my bank and it said it was PayPal that wasn’t letting me link it and it’s starting to really **bleep** me off does anyone know how to fix it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SusanMiller2456 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SusanMiller2456
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in Bassett Virginia In The United States
Login to Me Too

SusanMiller2456
Contributor
Contributor
All I’m trying to do is add my card to my account and it keeps saying can’t complete transaction do you know how to fix ?
Login to Me Too

Salim33
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL IF YOU GUYS DON’T PROVIDE A RELIABLE SERVICE GIVE ME MY MONEY LET ME GO ELSEWHERE PLEASE! THANK YOU!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.