"Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

michelelowell

Hi!  Does anyone know what this error means?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

renycartoon
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved a money from people, i got the money, buy money showed on hold. How to let go the hold, if i no shipping tracking and i marked as proccesed, and he got email, that he confirmed that he got it. So what should i do, to let go the hold ?

Login to Me Too

BG2222
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problem. Paypal keeps the money to make money, of course, close to $20,000 in my case, which is against Federal and California laws, but they don't give a crap.

I wasted my time with their customer service which is subcontracted abroad, of course. No result, same **bleep** about lifted some limitations, etc... 

So I have sent a formal complaint to their regulatory authority in California: <removed>

Do it too, people, even if I am afraid the DBO will ignore us little peasants to keep Paypal happy.

Next, Twitter, FB, Fox News, CNN, etc. We got to alert a maximum of people about this fraud.

Login to Me Too

RichardWest
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat right now. About $400 on hold and a representative told me to try again in 24 hours so we will see.

Anyone have an update on their situation?

Login to Me Too

DrewCronin
New Community Member
This is happening to me right now too, been almost 48 hours and I'm getting **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Silent9790
New Community Member
I had to prove my identity by doing5-6 separate things. After a week limitations were lifted. yesterday. I got a deposit last night. I tried to transfer funds and something went wrong! Try again later. I did. This morning. Same thing. WTF. Calling call center. Will keep y’all updated.
Login to Me Too

Wil10
I’m having the same issue right now! I’m unable to transfer money.. I was been told that SORRY WE ARR UNABLE TO CONFIRM ITS YOU” and I’m about to link a bank account I was told “WE ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST RIGHT NOW” I’m fed up with these
Login to Me Too

Mark6201
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue the past few days. has anyone figured out what’s going on? I’ve moved my funds to my debit card several times. But now I get the message- “this transaction cannot be completed right now..”
Login to Me Too

sheila1016
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the exact same boat as you. I’m furious
Login to Me Too

Christen36
New Community Member
This is my exact experience. I’m trying to transfer a couple hundred dollars directly to my bank account and it will let me do a small amount, $10, but not the entire amount. I started the process of *resolving a limitation* on my account, thinking that was the problem, it’s not. There is no limitation. I think they just don’t want to transfer the money free of charge and so there’s a block when trying to transfer. The customer service line is infuriating. Once I get this money out I’m done with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Hey guys, I had the same problem, getting the same error message. I just did what someone on this thread had suggested which was to withdraw in smaller amounts and that actually worked; I have not withdrawn all the money I wanted to. I was able to withdraw $100 at a time... I suggest trying that, as I had been waiting two days and kept getting that same error message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.