processing payment using your paypal account

panda151
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I recently created a personal ccount with paypal and tried to buy a product from an online store

but i am receiving below error while checking out at store

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method.

can anyone please help.. thanks in advance-

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@panda151

Here is a PayPal link with details on possible reasons your payment isn't going through.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-won%E2%80%99t-my-credit-or-debit-card-payment-with-p...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@panda151

India is different from a lot of countries in that you can only send funds for cross border purchases, is your purchase international??

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rodqctech
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Im having a lot of problems with my Paypal account.

This is one. And the link you informed is no longer available.

Is there a new url for the information?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

sandman555
New Community Member

Did you manage to fix this? The solution seems vague.

Login to Me Too

Jjaysmithjr
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get this fixed? Talking with support is useless. All they say is wait 72 hours. Over and over. It doesn’t work still
Login to Me Too

Manuelmvrez
Contributor
Contributor

Did you manage to solve? I have tried to make a payment for more than a week and I always get the same problem, I have spoken with the support but they do not solve anything. I have tried many ways to fix this problem and still have not succeeded.

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.