payment transfer issue

dodiyatech
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal members

I am using PayPal from the last 2 years with my same bank account but

on 9th March, I transferred 1,364.06 $ from PayPal account to my bank account and it's now 21 days it still not arrived in my bank account 

I connected  PayPal representatives and they told me your bank  rejected the payment and your bank will generate DD for this , so please visit your bank and ask them

and the bank says we don't have any information about the transaction 

they say if we reject the payment then obviously we dont have your payment so please ask Paypal 

I dont know where to ask 

can anyone help on this 

thanks 

dodiya <removed>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JD5261
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @dodiyatech 

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

If it's been longer than 7 business days that you haven't received your withdrawal and the funds hasn't been returned to your PayPal balance, please contact us and provide us with the transaction ID. We’ll help you trace the missing funds.

In the case if your withdrawal fails because the bank account information is incorrect, or your bank account doesn’t accept electronic funds transfer, your funds will be returned to your PayPal balance. If a withdrawal is returned, a fee of 295 INR (250 + 18 %GST) will be charged to cover for the returned transfer.

Learn more about the PayPal withdrawal process in India.

We appreciate your business and regret that you have had this experience.

Login to Me Too

dodiyatech
Contributor
Contributor

hey thanks for replying me

already contacted 

and there is no solution 

Here’s a transcript of your chat with PayPal from Wed Mar 18 2020

PayPal Virtual Agent:Hi! I'm PayPal's virtual agent. To get started, simply ask me a question.

PayPal Virtual Agent:I am still learning, so if I can't help you, I'll direct you to additional resources.

Dodiya <removed>:hi

PayPal Virtual Agent:Hi there. How may I assist you?

Dodiya <removed>:i transferred my fund before 10 day ago but it not arrived in my bank account

PayPal Virtual Agent:It looks like you need some help transferring money. Are you trying to transfer money into your PayPal account or withdraw money out of your account?

Dodiya <removed>:Withdraw Money from PayPal

PayPal Virtual Agent:Sure, I can help with that. Which withdrawal topic do you need more help with?

Dodiya <removed>:I need help with a withdrawal from my PayPal account

PayPal Virtual Agent:

I found a lot of transactions on your account.

PayPal Virtual Agent:Please give me the date, amount or name of the transaction and I'll look it up for you.

Dodiya <removed>:richControlForm:Search: 2YA9266124697051U

PayPal Virtual Agent:I'm not finding any transactions on your account in the last 180 days.

PayPal Virtual Agent:Would you like to change your search?

Dodiya <removed>:Yes

PayPal Virtual Agent:Please give me the date, amount or name of the transaction and I'll look it up for you.

Dodiya <removed>:richControlForm:Date: 2020-03-09 to 2020-03-18

PayPal Virtual Agent:Is this the correct transaction 2YA9266124697051U with transaction amount ₹ 96,752.89 INR?

PayPal Virtual Agent:

A "completed" status means that we've completed sending the money to your bank. There may be additional time for this request to be processed by your bank and for it to show in your bank account balance.

Your withdrawal initiated on 9 March 2020 for ₹ 96,752.89 INR was expected to clear within 1-5 business days but can take longer depending on the bank. If it's been more than 7 business days, we may have the option to request a trace with the bank.

Would you like to request a trace?

PayPal Virtual Agent:Would you like to chat with a Customer Service agent?

PayPal Virtual Agent:All our agents are currently busy assisting other customers and we estimate it may take up to an hour or more for them to reply.

PayPal Virtual Agent:Thanks for your patience. An agent will be with you as soon as possible.

Lakshmi <removed>:Hello! Thank you for contacting PayPal customer support. My name is Lakshmi. How may I assist you today?

Dodiya <removed>:yes i need help on my one of the transaction

Dodiya <removed>:i did not receive any fund in my bank account

Lakshmi <removed>:

I understand your concern. Let me go ahead and find a solution for you. Please allow me 2 minutes.

Dodiya <removed>:sure

Dodiya <removed>:sure

Lakshmi <removed>:

Thank you for your time and patience

Dodiya <removed>:ok

Lakshmi <removed>:

I have reviewed your account and see that the withdrawal for the amount ₹96,752.89 INR was not completed as the bank has rejected the withdrawal.

Lakshmi <removed>:

Sometimes there are chances that bank details were incorrect or name incorrect.

Lakshmi <removed>:

So now the bank has rejected the withdrawal and generated the DD for the same which will be sent to you through courier to your registered address.

Dodiya <removed>:no, I did many transactions with same things

Lakshmi <removed>:

But the bank has rejected your withdrawal <removed> so now you will be receiving a DD to the address registered in the account in the next 15 days.

Lakshmi <removed>:

Please wait for 15 days the Dd will be sent to you through courier.

Dodiya <removed>:bank will send me ?

Dodiya <removed>:or paypal ?

Lakshmi <removed>:

Bank will be sending you.

Dodiya <removed>:can you tell me why it happens?

Dodiya <removed>:another reason

Dodiya <removed>:because the detail is the same for every transaction

Lakshmi <removed>:

<removed> the withdrawal has been canceled by your bank once initiated it can be due to issue with the name any spelling mistake or IFSC code or bank account number any issue we will not be able to predict the right issue why the bank has rejected the withdrawal.

Dodiya <removed>:ok

Dodiya <removed>:thanks for your help

Lakshmi <removed>:

You are welcome.

Lakshmi <removed>:

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Thank you for contacting PayPal Chat support. Have a wonderful day ahead. Bye.

you can clearly see in this chat it's totally un satisfy solution for me 

Login to Me Too

dodiyatech
Contributor
Contributor

i am waiting from last  for month PayPal not giving my money back its big amount 

i talk with more than 60 agents in last 4 month and no one helping me on getting my money back 

its totally bad thing in a big platform 

there is any legal way to get my money back 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.