didn't recieve money

bluegear
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't recieve my money. Location in philippines.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Beardedbaker
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to a friend in the Philippines, the funds had not arrived within a few minutes, and they were in a hurry and needed it immediately, so I tried sending again using a different funding source. Again, nothing showing up on their end. Finally they sent me a request for the amount required and I used the same funding source and the funds arrived nearly instantly. I haven't confirmed that the other two transactions ever went through, but the funds were deducted from my accounts. and the account activity page says funds sent. 

Login to Me Too

ketchikanna
Contributor
Contributor
To me it kind of sounds like you got scammed. No offense or anything. I hope that's not the case!
Login to Me Too

Beardedbaker
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I'm worried about that as well. Though it would have had to have been concocted impromptu for seemingly no reason. I even have screenshots of the recipient's activity page showing no transactions having been sent. But I can't count that theory out completely. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.